Meteorite Display Stands & Cases
Our clear acrylic Meteorite Slice Display Stands are a great way to display your meteorite slices and come in 2 sizes. The mini Size is 2.6 cm in width and 3.5 cm in height. The small size is 4 cm in width and 5.5 cm in height.
Our magnetic display stands are the perfect way to display small iron meteorites. They work especially well with our most popular Sikhote-Alin Meteorites. The rare Earth magnet at the top of the post holds the meteorite in place.
- 1/4" thick x 2" square with one 3/8" diameter post with 3/8" diameter magnet and one clear 1" label holder. Includes four clear rubber feet.
- Choice of Clear or Gray Acrylic Base
- Assembly instructions included.
Magnet Safety Notes:
- Be careful as these magnets are strong and will pinch fingers or shatter if allowed to smack one another.
- Keep a 12 inch distance between the magnets and desktop/laptop computers, hard drives, floppy disks, cassette tapes, VHS tapes or credit cards.
- Anyone with a pacemaker or other surgical implant should seek advice from their doctor about any possible risks to strong magnetic fields.
High quality clear acrylic 2 x 2 x 3/4 inch micromount case with white felt/foam insert included. Inserts are 100% polyester white fleece bonded to 1.5 lb white foam.
Glass Top Black Plastic Display Box with Reversible Foam
These black plastic glass top display boxes are a great way to display specimens that are not more than 0.25 inches thick. The foam is reversible allowing for light colored specimens to be displayed on black while darker specimens show better on the white foam side.
Sikhote-Alin Meteorite Display Label
Professional produced aluminum labels for identifying and displaying your Sikhote-Alin meteorites.
Dimensions: 1"x1.75" (Bent for self standing)
(Meteorite and Display Stand Sold Separately)
5 in stock